Electronics-Lab.com Community

i want an idea!!!!! please help me

Hi guys!

i really donot know what sort of laziness you people have seen in my post. There are lots of GURUs roaming here, so if i would discuss with them about my project, what is so odd about it then.

And please keep this thing in ur mind u all ELECTRONICS GODs, i never ever want u people to do my homework, i have myself decided what and where i want to go, just asking for some ideas, i guess this is the reason why this specific board has been made named as ELECTRONICS PROJECTS DESIGN IDEAS.

Im thankful to Mr. Audioguru to specify quite a precious direction to go into.

And i would like to thank Mr. Doctor and Mr. Ante to share their precious compliments with me.

I still beleive on the following statement strictly:

Hardwork + Prayers = Success

Isn't this forum "Electronic Projects Design/Ideas" supposed to be for people to discuss project design ideas, not just ask for ideas?

Shaiq, you had good ideas before and we helped you with them. Find another good idea and we'll help you with it again. Look at the many power amps in our projects section and we can discuss their design here. Maybe start with the Ampbox project.

post-1706-14279142642104_thumb.png

post-1706-14279142642217_thumb.gif

HI audioguru!

sorry if i have violated the rules here.

Okz

now lets get back to the 1st circuit whihc you have presented. I remember that t his circuit u recommended to me at that time whihc i was able to make successfuly by the grace of God.

okz

now i have some questions in my mind in order to get it understood.

1) First please explain me that why you have used this 2.7ohms resistor with 0.1uF. what sort of function is this. I think it is some sort of feedback. Then but this capacitor is looking neither bypass nor coupling. Please explain it.

2) and then plz tell me that why you have connected 1000uf capacitor in parallel with the power supply. and why u have selected this value of capacitor? i mean if i ever want myself to select the value, what things should i keep in my mind?

3) What is the function of VR1, when in my circuit i vary this, the loudness increases with a huge distortion sound at its peak.

I shall be thankful to u if u would explain me these points

sorry if i have violated the rules here.

No problem, now you are discussing circuits.

1) First please explain me that why you have used this 2.7ohms resistor with 0.1uF. what sort of function is this. I think it is some sort of feedback. Then but this capacitor is looking neither bypass nor coupling. Please explain it.

National Semi explained its function in their applications note for their LM380: "Since a speaker is an inductor, its impedance is high at high frequencies. The amplifier oscillates at a very high frequency without a load so the 2.7 ohm resistor is its load at very high frequencies."