Electronics-Lab.com Community

PCB too large!

SHOOTER

If I do this is I got the new size: 12,5 cm and 8,9 cm, but it hast to be 12,5 to 8,7 cm!

when you resized it, the "lock aspect ratio" on the Format Picture toolbar should be unchecked.. then simply enter your desired dimensions..
There is also a white border and I don't know if I have to remove this first and then stretch the picture.

This depends on you. you can remove it by using the crop command. in MS WORD, it's placed in the picture toolbar.. to better "trim" the picture, hold down ALT button while dragging. This way it would be more exact to your preferred size.

I have included here the MS word file i made with your desired dimension.. the 12.5 is 12.49, but i think 0.01cm difference is acceptable.. also i have a bitmap image attached..

Oh no! .doc files are not allowed to be attached.. i think i can send it to your gmail instead..

post-3323-14279142684087_thumb.jpg

Thanks logan!

I would make my PCB today and write back if it worked and if I could beginn with building my power supply!

But first I have a questions:
1. In the Word-File, you send me, there is the text "Electronic 2002" and the internet adress, but this text is very unsharp. Is that ok? I mean why is there a text that nobody can read if the PCB are maked.

Greets, Benny!