Electronics-Lab.com Community

about mixer

ana

1. What’s meaning of this word?

- Stray pickup
-Dc biasing levels

2. I’m simply done a mic preamp, mixer and power amplifier. So, what’s the function of my mixer? Is just combining from various inputs to mono/stereo output, right? No other special in this circuit if I do like that, ????

1. What’s meaning of this word?

- Stray pickup

Crosstalk from another input, interference, mains hum or other "stray pickup".

-Dc biasing levels

Audio amplifier stages are usually biased so that their output can swing equally positive and negative from the DC biasing level that it has without input for max undistorted output level.

2. I’m simply done a mic preamp, mixer and power amplifier. So, what’s the function of my mixer? Is just combining from various inputs to mono/stereo output, right? No other special in this circuit if I do like that, ????

An audio mixer is used to adjust the balance of levels between musical instruments and singers.

what d difference between mixer that I've done with a mixer involve a local oscillator n so on?

Your audio mixer adds signals together without making new frequencies.
A radio's mixer multiplies the input RF signal and the local oscillator which makes new sum and difference signal frequencies.

• 4 weeks later...

hellooo.......

I 've a problem bout the description in my circuit-microphone preamplifier
why a certain mic preamp circuit needs a LED?how about if this LED is ignored?isn't affected its function of my circuit?

then, i want to know about a repeater..isn't repeater concept is used in audio mixer?and what the function it suppose to?isn't repeater very important?

Before this you have says about Fuzz circuit. what its means? (related to distortion)

thank you sir :)

I 've a problem bout the description in my circuit-microphone preamplifier
why a certain mic preamp circuit needs a LED?how about if this LED is ignored?isn't affected its function of my circuit?

I don't see an LED in any of the preamp circuits you attached. Please attach its schematic again.

i want to know about a repeater..isn't repeater concept is used in audio mixer?and what the function it suppose to?isn't repeater very important?

I don't know what is an audio repeater. Please describe exactly what you want it to do.

Before this you have says about Fuzz circuit. what its means? (related to distortion)

A fuzz circuit adds severe distortion to a guitar preamp. Then the guitar makes a buzzing sound instead of a smooth and clear sound.

thank you sir :)