Electronics-Lab.com Community

Greetings from Ottawa

Siberia

Hello everyone!
A quick note to say Hi! to everyone.  I recently found this board and decided to join.  As an intro, I can say that tho I am not an EE, I am not a complete idiot either.  ;)  I studied electronic communications over 25 years ago, but I work as an MIS. Go figure.  ::) Hehehe  I have less than 6 years to go before retirement and I am really looking forward to it. Woohoo!!  :)  Well, not sure what else to say, so if you are curious and have questions, ask away!

Cheers!

Serge

8)

Hi Serge,
Welcome to our forum.
I hope you enjoy it here!  ;D

God dag Ante!

Tack själv för den välkomnande!  Jag också hoppas Jag vill ha det fint här! Hehehe... That's the extent of my Swedish....Actually thanks to some obscure translation web site I found.  Hope it did not translate something bad!  ;)

Cheers

8)

Hi Serge,
I am also a Canadian. I retired early a few years ago and am enjoying collecting a small pension from the government and fooling around with electronic things that I have always wanted to make.

My career was in audio systems engineering and I still enjoy it.
You are a MIS? What is that?

MIS is for manager of information systems, ie: computers. ;)  In my case, I manage Unix and VMS systems on Alpha platform. it's fun and keeps me busy, but I am ready to retire now.  Had enough of the bureaucratic silines that I have to put up with on a daily basis.  Hehehe... Come on retirement!!

;D

Hi again!

I was thrown out two minutes after posting the one above you!
Now I am in for the moment, lets see how long it lasts this time before my IP is blocked again!? My IP at work is still blocked! ???

Yes, that’s the next thing to do for sure!