Electronics-Lab.com Community

Online eBook

Cryonic

Interactive power electronics online - By Dr. Venkat Ramaswamy

Here you have the link:
http://services.eng.uts.edu.au/~venkat/pe_html/peintro.htm

To download zip.file (Windows95/98), click the link below (updated 19 Dec 1999):
http://services.eng.uts.edu.au/~venkat/pe_html/pehtm_v4.zip

Enjoy !

Cryonic

Here you have the contents and download page:
http://services.eng.uts.edu.au/~venkat/pe_html/contents.htm

Everything looks fine (no strange characters to be seen) and the interactive menu runs like it is meant to do. I still think that your browser is not rightly configured for this web page.

No problemos, here you have the zipped version:
Interactive Power Electronics (1999).zip, the download is added as attachment below.

Remark:

Something interesting has happened. Two days ago I had installed the updated Dutch Firefox, instead of the English one I had always worked with. Everything went fine, and now that I have installed the updated English version of Firefox, I too can't get the web page.

I am working on this problem, and will report back soon !

Cryonic. [attachment deleted by admin]

Problem solved !

I have cleared:

History
Saved Forms
Download History
Cookies
Cache

I had installed the English Firefox version "default", and left it that way. After the above mentioned operations had been performed, all went again as smooth as a "Talcum powder powdered baby bum".

Now, ... you won't be thinking bad things about me, ... will you ? ;D

Here you have the last update of the English version of this award winning browser "Firefox Setup 1.5.0.1.exe", as "Firefox Setup 1.5.0.1.rar", the download is added as attachment below.

Enjoy !

Cryonic. [attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Cryonic,

Today the links works fine, must have been a temporary error in some server some ware!
I have tried Firefox not that long ago, but it did not live up to my expectations so I removed it. I admit it had some nice features but also it had some drawbacks. Perhaps it works faster and smoother with Linux but much to slow with XPP compared to EI6. 8)
No, why should anyone think bad things about you?  ;)
I noticed you are Dutch..  do you wear cloggies with windmills on them? ;D

Hi @Ante,

You've got my number, and I also wear a Cap with three Tulips sticking out, smoke a Porcelain Pipe, and under my left arm, carry a huge lump of Cheese, and with my right hand, use my fingers to clog up a hole in a leaking Dyke. I suppose, I never really wanted to become a "polished up" James Bond, driving at 110 miles per hour in an Aston Martin through a crowded London inner city center while enjoying a Fish and Chips meal and drinking a Cup of Tea with two blazing Sten Guns after all ;D

Cryonic.

Hi Cryonic,

I have been in Holland many times, I really love everything about it from the tulips and the cheese to the channels and the floodgates. From where I live in Sweden there is only 650km to Amsterdam. And I am the proud owner of a pair of cloggies too! ;D