Electronics-Lab.com Community

Amplitude Modulation

ya...frnds....got a coll project which has been a heck of a job for me...plzzzz help me as soon as possible.....

it goes like dis...

we need to design oscillators which generate 1Mhz and 5Khz.....
and an Amplitude Modulator which modulates it............
and finally an Envelope Detector which can demodulate d modulated signal...

i know dis is a simple one...but i need d ckts for d above mentioned things which can give accurate results........

hope dat ppl will come up wid many new ideas to help me shine in my coll proj......... ;D

i've already designed d oscilator part....and there's no time for d remaining part.dats y i had put it on here for help...stop giving me stupid advices...if u can ....gimme r else...mind ur business.......i'm very much stuck in here...and u make fun of this issue.... ???

Hi premece! i know how frustrating it can be when it seems that you can't do anything to get yourself out of a very tight situation. i've been there a lot of times.. keep your cool!  8) Get a grip!

the experts here need you to help them help you.. you should first make 'something' post it here and they'll have a look at it and see if they can improve, fix, explain or criticize it!

We do not tolerate trashtalkers here.. please observe proper conduct.. Thank you..
someone needs an apology!

i've already designed d oscilator part....and there's no time for d remaining part.dats y i had put it on here for help...stop giving me stupid advices...if u can ....gimme r else...mind ur business.......i'm very much stuck in here...and u make fun of this issue.... ???

Premece. Take your little oscillator, glue some sharp razor blades to it and place it where the sun don't shine.

ok guys.................i'm  really SORRY..............i was soooooo frustrated dat i had to talk like dat...i APOLOGIZE to one and all.............i'll send d ckt i've designed till now.....just check it out and make proper suggestionsss......

i'm really sorry once again.....

everyone out there please take it easy....... ;)