Electronics-Lab.com Community

wireless transmit & receive data

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!        i can help you in that problem. i have that circuit you need and its works very very well!! but my problem is how to post my circuit here?i dont know how.tell me how. and i will give you the schematics and also the patern of the circuit board.

Hi balong, thats good! If everybody did this, this board would be much better!

If you look just under the window you type in, you see the text "Additional Options..." , just click
on that one and follow the instructions, its obvius what to do! Allowed file types: txt, jpg, gif, pdf,
mpg, png, zip, rar! Maximum attachment size allowed: 10000 Kb

//Staigen

I am also interested in this project , balong please hurry and send the PCB layout and schematics man.. i was actually trying to do it with a more easier approach , using FM band and then using carrier audio signals of range 1Khz to 10Khz at the transmitting end and filters at the recieving end to filter those frequencies using a frequency filter of the particular range. however this is just and idea of my project that i am trying to build... not tested. For Transmitter i intend to use TX-500 Transmitter which is a 1/2 Watt transmitter and has a decent range. and reciever i use a commercial Radio kit which costs around 1.2$ with amazingly great sensetivity , using a Sony SMD AM/FM Radio chip ..