Electronics-Lab.com Community

Hobby PCB Design question.

Hello oldgrandpainmi

You can get the direct etch transfers here
http://www.mpja.com/productview.asp?product=14867+DT

The last time I went to radio shack they had em too ( about 3 months ago) . but it depends on the store I guess. If they don' have them they should be able to order it for you.
                                    have fun
                                    gogo

gogo,

Thanks!  I'll check into this avenue.  I'm having trouble getting into the site where the doughnut transfer's are, but the DIP/SIMM transfer page works!  I've ordered their cataloge, so maybe I'll find out more that way!

I believe that the last time I was in Radio Shack, I was told that they were discontinued and couldn't be ordered, but will re-check tomorrow.

OGPIM

hellp oldgrandpainmi
    I know Radio Shack had them when I was there because I bought some there,
cat. No.  276-1490. We have two radio shacks in the area one has em the other has cell phones ha. I think they only cost a couple of bucks. I just use em to repair by boched up transfers.
                            hope this this helps
                                  gogo

ps: radio shack has an online cat.

gogo,
For you, and anyone else who reads this topic, I got a reply from Radio Shack in TX, and a guy named Wade who replied back, said that the rub off transfers that Radio Shack carried are now discontinued and no longer available over the counter, nor available by special order.
If you want them and find them at any Shack, pick them up, as when they are gone, they are gone!!
OGPIM