Electronics-Lab.com Community

H-bridge Help required urgently

Hi guys!

well! i was getting a bit off topic according to the theme of the datasheet and part request forum so i better start the topic here now.

Guys!

im facing a huge terrible problem in H-bridge circuits. and i donot know what to do with it.

Actually, i want to run a DC Motor with my PIC16F84A micro controller, so i will be requiring a circuit that should power my DC Motor to the full. The specifications of the DC Motor are:

12V and about 5-6A of current at full load.

Now here im posting the schematic that i was using:

h-bridge.gif

In this circuit im using IRF540 as N-channel Mosfets and IRF9540 as P-channel Mosfets. Other things are same as given.

The problem that im facing is this that My transistors are getting very very hot and at the output the motor is not running at all.

Im making this circuit on the breadboard and just dont know why its not working. I have checked my connections, they are well connected but the circuit is not working even then.

Please suggest any proper solution to this problem or if u can arrange for me a working H-bridge circuit for such a motor then i would be very thankful to him.

Any sort of help will be highly appreciated.

Please also recoommend the model nos of the transistors that u think would be appropriate to be used.

Thanks in advance!

Good Bye!