Electronics-Lab.com Community

Analog To Digital Converter

Can someone help me to locate a simple 3 digits display ADC schematic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Can someone help me to locate a simple 3 digits display ADC schematic?

• Schematics
    • new design

Pls i have a poblem of getting this component in my local market for my project.CA3261 so pls i need an alternative way of getting this signal converted to aleast 3 digits display(000-999)volts using any other schematic available but not ICL 7107, 7106. thks

Ante,
Yes, i have accepted your point, but i made a big mistake in the ic part number so the correct number is ca3161e and ca3162e.
i can't paste the circuit but here is the link
http://users.otenet.gr/~athsam/digital_volt_and_ambere_meter_eng.htm

yeah, Nsklavos, i'm in nigeria, and the type of components available here are those used frequency in most of the electronics gadgets and secondly we the researchers have nothing much to offer in that aspect. so i would prefer any alternative IC or equivalent circuit to do the analog conversion of the voltage. pls

Original post...

...but not ICL 7107, 7106. thks

Peron: Perhaps you could give a hint as to what IS available in your market. As ante has mentioned, 7106 is the best alternative to do what you are trying to achieve. Samples from the manufacturer are available for this IC in most places of the world.

MP