Electronics-Lab.com Community

Downloading error

MNA

Hi MNA,

I am sorry to hear this! I don’t know how Reget Deluxe works but I can tell you there are issues when uploading too! You can always try a message to Admin, but I have stopped uploading things since I only get strange answers when I ask about it and try to figure out what’s wrong. Other members who tried confirm the facts which I have presented so I know it’s not at my end!  :(

Hi Ante

Upload capability has do to with many things as your internet connection speed (becuase the time thershold is limited). I have tryed to make some arrangements on the server's settings, hoping to solve those problems. Please make some test uploads now.

Uploading seems to be working better now, though it takes a great deal of patience... look at the timestamps of the three upload tests i made, the were at least 30 minutes apart.. well, i think it has something to do with the internet connection speed i am using..

my first trial was a 25MB file but i really ran out of patience  >:( and started with a smaller one, 10MB.. i didn't see any error message with the 25 but i think it might have worked if i were a lil' more patient...  ::)

can somebody please try uploading 15MB up.. am spending a lot of time here at the internet cafe.. i dont have any extra money.. i have to go now...  8) ciao!

Hi Guys,

My maximum upload speed is 1Mb but I only reach about 30% on this server, it’s not capable of receiving any faster. So, the timeout limit is not at my end however I have not yet tested any uploads since the beginning of the week. Will let you know as soon as i have!