Electronics-Lab.com Community

emergency

plz give me the ckt diagram of LED traffic signal and answer my question:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i want to make LED traffic signal with the help of 555 timer IC ,i know thte function of mutiplexer,decoder etc. i know the logic how to operate the LEDS but as i am a beginner in the field of electronics so i want to ask that i want to give for example 0 1 logic for RED LED and 0 0 logic for green led .So how can i give this input logic to decoder .0 0 or 0 1 or 1 0 or 1 1.

how this binary input can be given .
plz reply 

i know the logic how to operate the LEDS but as i am a beginner in the field of electronics so i want to ask that i want to give for example 0 1 logic for RED LED and 0 0 logic for green led .So how can i give this input logic to decoder .0 0 or 0 1 or 1 0 or 1 1.

how this binary input can be given .Plz explain this plz reply to my address  [email protected]

Salam Fasih

How are you!

It seems you have 1to4 mx. I don't know what is your exact need as you havn't told one. Where you are using it.

However a 2 bit binary counter connected to select inputs should work. counter have to have a pulse from 555. Flip flops can also be configured as counters.

Also I told you about CD4017 which has built in counter+mux.

Regards