Electronics-Lab.com Community

Wearable electronics

I make nick-nacks from recycled electronics. All of the proto types were gifts for my girl friend... She loved them, so I decided to make a web site and try to sell some of them...
Here are a few examples of what I make:
Ear rings:
earrings-medium.jpg
Pendants:
cmosnecklace-medium.jpg
Keychains:
pcbkeychains-medium.jpg

Check out my website if you are interested please!
http://rybitski.googlepages.com/orderthingsimake

I plann on moving them downstairs into my workshop (which is a complete disaster right now) after I finish building some shelves.
I asked for a cople old hdd's and my friend brought me 6 old premio's that he bought at an auction (20 for $5). Kind of surprised me, when I went out to my car and he was sitting there waiting with 6 big paper weights... :D

Well I spent half the day/night cleaning and building a mini work bench and the other half making a pendant.

You asked for picuters of my workshop Ante, and here they are (the 2 walls that are clean...) The back wall is still very messy, no pistures of that yet, but it is comming.
3474967%3B5%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3262%3E898%3E

3474967%3B5%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3262%3E898%3E

3474967%3B5%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3262%3E898%3E
Our basement used to be one large unfinished room untill I took part of it and build 2 rooms, one side for storage the other side for my workshop. That was a few years ago back when I was 14, just starting high school.
Anyway, here is that pendant I was talking about:
3474967%3B5%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3262%3E898%3E