Electronics-Lab.com Community

RGB led driver/controller

Hello, i would like to buy existing/custom made controller for 10 x 3 (RGB) Luxeon Star 1W with the data:
Technical Specifications from Datasheet:

Power Dissapation: 1W
Forward Voltage: 2,85V
LED Current (If): 350mA

two independant rails where you can set the levels (colours) independently or joint togheter.  The other not required whish is to pre-set different settings who can be altered, saved and selected for the two "zones". Another whish is to be able to select some kind of chase-mode for either all or the two zones.

Touch-buttons with some kind of displaydevice who shows the current level (0-255) i preferable to "blind pot" operation.
IF pot is YOUR option, i would like to have optimal resolution on it.

The controller must be able to drive 10 RGB (30x 1W) spots of Luxeon leds. Any ability to remote control the device will be nice (and paid for).

Regards
Andreas Allberg

• 3 months later...

Hello, my name Is Edward Hart, Owner and Engineer of Intellitronic Devices, LLC.  Intellitronic Devices is a prototype and product designer/manufacturer of Electronic and Mechanical Devices and exciting
Electronics Educational Systems. Providing superb Electronic and Mechanical Designs and Assembly at reasonable prices,
we manufacture products with the highest quality and quick turnaround on prototypes and production runs.
We have provided Electronic Manufacturing Services and Prototyping for the following industries: Aerospace &
Defense, Automotive, Chemicals, Plastics & Rubber, Communications – Datacom/Telecom/Wireless/Network,
Computers, Systems & Peripherals, Consumer Products/Electronics, Education, Engineering/Tech Design Services,
Fabricated Metals, HVAC, Fire Control, Safety, Industrial Machinery/Tools & Equipment, Instrumentation & Controls,
Semiconductor & Electronic Components, Transportation, and Utilities/Energy. 

If you are still looking for a controller for your application, please do not hesitate to contact me at 973-846-0074.

Best Regards,

Edward Hart

• 2 months later...