Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

Help with voltage regulator

Recommended Posts

HI, I am attempting to rebuild a circuit board for a color organ that got fried.  I don't know much about voltage regulators, but the ones in the circuit have 3 leads, and have "GE C10681" on them.  I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere.  I think they are from the 1970's.  Does anyone know where I could find these, or something that would be equivalent?  Thanks for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...