Electronics-Lab.com Community

free energy motor

please ante, you posted a 5000w electro-mechanical inverter. the author in his book talked about a free energy motor used in running an alternator for charging his batteries. if that is possible, it then means that there is a free way of charging batteries without depending on the national grid. does anyone have an idea how the free energy motor is constructed as it will be beneficial to me as my country produces less than one-tenth of her energy needs. i would be grateful if anyone can post that project.(free energy motor).
transapax

The concept is called "over-unity systems". Just Google for over-unity, and you'll find an overwhelming number of web sites that claim to know all about them. And probably don't.

Maybe somebody succeeded with this, but nobody's ever managed to demonstrate it to the public at large. It's a myth, that might be true, but right now it's just a myth. And I'm willing to bet that even if it could be done (which would defy current laws of physics), with current technology the best you could do is light an LED with the power generated.

Having said that, play with it. You might be the one to bring this wonderful dream to fruition for us all.

At university in 1988 I was taught some facts and figures about networking and electronic communications. Some of it was very compelling matthematical proofs of what can and can't be sent down a wire link, such as telephone wire. At that time it was deemed impossible to carry anything over 100kHz more than a few tens of meters without irecuperable losses.

Well, that was a load of crap, considering DSL signals in the tens of megahertz are routinely connecting people over a single copper twisted pair to exchanges hundreds of metres away.

Maybe we employed those laws of physics in an innovative way, or maybe these "known" laws broke down under certain conditions. Or maybe they were just hokey laws from the outset. Whatever the way, I can't take "can't" seriously at all.

Over-unity systems are currently debunked with as much enthusiasm as they are dreamed up, but some day I'm sure someone will dream one up that works. Then the laws will magically adapt themselves to cater for this anomaly, and everyone will declare nonchalantly "well, yes, if you do it like that, of course it will work", while at the same time wishing the idea had been their's, and secretly banging their collectively expert heads against the bedroom wall at night.

Indulis - great strides have been made, but the greatest ones are always those that disprove previous assertions of law, or at least of commonly accepted limits.

The copper is proably the same, but they twisted it. I mean, somebody had to think "hey, I wonder what would happen to latent capacitance and inuctance of these parallel conductors if I twisted them together", (I don't really know what happened, of course, or even if that is the solution) and in that blinding flash of creativity, previously accepted limits regarding noise rejection and bandwidth of two copper wires were consigned to the scrap heap.

I rather hope that the same kind of creativity will soon blast to smithereens a few really really popular physical laws, like the one that says there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Unfortunatly the "twisted pair" concept (and it's benefits) have been around decades prior to the internet showing it's face. I doubt  the laws of physics have changed, but

previous assertions

there just might be something there.

Hey... as soon as you made the line "dedicated" you got bandwidth, but on the flip side, it still doesn't work for everyone... nowadays there are disclamers all over the place about "... not all location may, blah, blah, blah"! That just leads me right back to... copper wire hasn't changed!!

• 3 months later...

Hi Indulis
i had recently visited an enrgy saving exhibition at Hyderabd, wherein M/s NMDC (national minaral development corporation), participated --which enthused me to probe their participation cause--

they have apeculiar cituation and use it to regenerate power and they gave a brouchre

it is rather dificult o post it here -- but i suggest you to see their website
their regd office is located at Hyderabad -India

www.nmdc-india.com

• 2 months later...

Look at the schematics for the Bedini motor. It has a 12V battery to run it and it uses 15A transistors to commutate the battery's power to its drive coil. It is an ordinary brushless DC motor that was made long before anybody wanted a brushless DC motor.

Don't be silly. An electric motor doesn't run by itself without something to power it.

dear audiogury,

this is not perpetual motion it deals with things well known and of which i think you know nothing about...

just because you have the words "electronics god" below you name does not make you a god.

i will tell you this:

you are wrong on the coil and you are wrong on the motor.

the problem with people like you is, when they evenatually find out the were wrong afterall they will quietly walk away making this words of mine a waste of time...

M.

dear audiogury,

this is not perpetual motion it deals with things well known and of which i think you know nothing about...

just because you have the words "electronics god" below you name does not make you a god.

i will tell you this:

you are wrong on the coil and you are wrong on the motor.

the problem with people like you is, when they evenatually find out the were wrong afterall they will quietly walk away making this words of mine a waste of time...

M.

So what is the motor powered by? What are the physical principles behind the motor turning?

I think we're all a bit confused.

The energy comes from the Virtual Photon Flux , an energy source that exists everywhere in the universe.

It comes from shifting phi-flux -- the energy of  the universal vacuum spacetime -- directly into ordinary energy for our use.

This is just a bunch of made-up words that don't mean anything.
You cannot get electric power "from everywhere in the universe". A photo-diode makes a tiny amount of electricity if a very bright light shines on it. Photon Flux?
You cannot run an electric motor without a power supply.

This is just a bunch of made-up words that don't mean anything.
You cannot get electric power "from everywhere in the universe". A photo-diode makes a tiny amount of electricity if a very bright light shines on it. Photon Flux?
You cannot run an electric motor without a power supply.

there is soooooo much you apparently do not know anything about.

i am not going to explain it to you that's for sure.

you are already been proven wrong.

marcoz

So, if we accept the rather dubious premise of "phi-flux", how does the circuit harness this energy? You mention timing circuits, but it's all a bit vague. For instance, you say there is "no Lenz law". Normally all the components in the circuit you posted obey all Maxwells equations. What is special about the configuration here?

the magnets are not atracted nor repelled because there is no iron core the rotor is free to move it is an air core motor this is important.

No.
A magnet is attracted or is repelled by an air-core coil if the coil has current in it. A magnet is iron. If a magnet is near an air-core coil then the magnet becomes the core. An iron core makes an electromagnet more efficient.
In your "generator", nothing moves.

to say it a little less vague, it runs itself.

Can't you see that is impossible? Is it magic?

the attached cap is charging up and the motor just will keep spinning.

The schematic of the motor shows a battery, not a capacitor. The battery powers the motor. Nothing powers the "generator".

it's really a nice thing to build and amazing also.

Everything I build works without magic.

it is magic...

nevermind....

In ancient times monks of Tibet
With music found that they could get
Rocks and stones to levitate -
Against the laws of gravitation
In disbelief by western nations.

Around about 1895, a Keeley boffin did arrive,
It's elementary, you must be fools,
It's all related to intervals.
Not only that, but he had a notion,
How to create perpetual motion.

Some years later the American nation
Saw in print this revelation.
The government were not impressed,
They declared it SECRET with great zest.

It is quite laughable to say
I was attempted by N.S., S.A.
From what they published there's no doubt
They haven't much to shout about.

THESE MONKS KNEW A THING OR TWO.

Three frequencies must be played in bursts,
All three below 100 Hertz,
And if you've got the signals right,
You will behold a wondrous sight.

REMEMBER THE INDIAN ROPE TRICK.

Although it has not yet been stated,
Schuman frequencies are related.
Combine this with what Keeley said,
See objects float above your head.

To get results don't throw the dice,
Geometry must be precise.
If you would rise above your station
Be sure to use the right equation.

Think carefully, don't be naive,
Standing waves you must achieve.
Tonight before you go to bed
Think on what Tom Beardon said.

If you would build a pyramid
Do what the Tibetans did.
I'm sure by now you all well see -
A need for mental agility... May the FORCE be with you..