Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community
Sign in to follow this  

Capture:Where is the electrolytic capacitor and the fuse?

Recommended Posts

Hi all!

I am using Orcad Capture 9.2 and I am looking for the symbol of an electrolytic capacitor with the curled line (not that one with the two parallel lines) and additionally the symbol of a fuse. Can anybody tell me in which libraries can I find them?

Thank you!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...