Electronics-Lab.com Community

Mitsubishi ECU circuit diagram

roger64racing

Hi, Can anybody supply me with or know where I can get a circuit diagram for an ECU unit that controls the fuel injection/ignition system on a Kawasaki motorcycle? The ECU box is manufactured by Mitsubishi the number on the outside of the case is F8T97571, the Kawasaki part number is 21175-0017, inside on the printed circuit there is the Mitsubishi logo with the number JF331B35604B printed on the board. I hope sombody can help. Thanks.

I need to try and overide/bypass the immobilizer that is built into the circuit. I supply and tune Kawasaki engines for various racing applications. The motorcycles that I purchase are accident damaged from insurance companies, most are write offs and they do not supply the coded/chipped keys with them. I have been sourceing ECUs from the US which do not have the immobilizer system built and also purchasing new boxes with the coded keys, but this is expensive at nearly

Oh the Immobilizer, well I’m not sure how it’s done on a bike but if it’s anything like many cars got you really need good knowledge about the circuit to override it! As mentioned before someone on the inside would help. Usually they put the code part inside the same chip (not only the same circuit) that has the control of the fuel pump and/or injector nozzles. This will then require microsurgery to override! ;D
However some manufacturers can supply you with a new set of keys if you give the frame number and also can verify that you are the legal owner of the bike.