Electronics-Lab.com Community

Working of invertor - HELP REQUIRED

syedmohsin2k2

im really a beginner in Eletronics, doin my electronics engineering...!!
i kno they r many ppl wid gr8 knowledge here which can help me in minutes

plz can anyone describe the working of this invertor....
http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/power/033/index.html
im using the 2nd circuit given on the link above,
which is:

and yeah, im using TIP35 instead of 3055
and making a 300W power invertor...!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! ???

Ante,
There were some lines connected wrong or crossed and the decimal of the cap and resistor for the clock were off. Very minor fixes. I cleaned it up and uploaded it.
As far as the "open forum" questions, no, Projects Q/A is not an open forum. It is reserved for questions and answers to get help with a specific project. In order to keep the threads usable, I try to be very strict to keep all other conversations and/or grumblings out of this forum. We have plenty of forums on this site. Theory can be discussed in the Theory forum, general discussion of electronics can be posted in the Chit Chat area. Anything that does not seem to have a forum can be posted in the General forum and feedback to the site can be posted in the feedback forum. I don't think I am asking much to have this area reserved for those who are building projects to get help with their work. I seem to get a lot of "don't build that...build this" posts when someone asks a question here. That is not what the "Projects Q/A" forum is about. When members contact me through PM and email to get the help that they can't because of audioguru's grumblings and multiple off subject posts in this forum, I decided it is time for me to put an end to it.

MP