Electronics-Lab.com Community

Tandberg Solvsuper renovation + DAB project

Hello there, one and all.

Since I've just finished a project, it's time to start a new one.  I've been putting this one off for too long. :)  I purchased an old but working Tandberg Solvsuper 12 radio a couple of years back.  It's a kindof classic Norwegian brand, and I really love the look and feel of it.  Check it out here: http://www.nrhf.no/TR-SS-12.html

Anyhow, I've been thinking about renovating it and implementing a DAB decoder in it.  I've tried to search both Google and the forum, but all I got was topics regarding depenDABle, afforDABle, understanDABle projects from people who DABbles in this and that.  In other words: bupkus.

There's more or less a zillion different decoders avalible on the market, but most of them seems terribly overkill for this somewhat small project.

Does anyone here have any experience in DAB circuits, and can recommend a decoder I can read up on or a website to browse through?  I'm not completely sure of in which direction I'll start, one might say.

Thanks again!