Electronics-Lab.com Community

Cool Component Search Engine: Crosses, Data Sheets, RoHS

shrike999

Sorry if you didnt find what you were looking for.  Supplyframe tracks 1.5M part numbers today and the number is growing steadily. 

However - the parts you list are discontinued.  SupplyFrame is focused in design engineers creating products. 

I know most of parts sought on this board are hard to find  / obsoletes.  Hopefully SupplyFrame can help you with the 'other' kind.

Jeff

I tried an IN PRODUCTION Microchip part number, dsPIC33FJ64GP310, and tried many variations of the name (as suggested by the site search mechanism). It still came up blank.

I don't know, the nature of the post and website seems like a lightly veiled self advertisement. But, it falls on the Moderators to make that determination.

Clicking on some of the Top 10 examples in order to see what the site offers, I don't know how the site would benefit the hobbyist. It appears to be quite useful for large production runs that require best price quotes. The datasheet links appear to go to alldatasheet.com anyway.