Electronics-Lab.com Community

help, making Phone line indicator

bbmak

i am trying to make the Phone line indicator, but i don't know how to fabricate the PCB. So, i try to draw the schematic in the eagle cad and send it to some PCB manufactures.

The problem is that i have problem adding the parts because i cannot identify the part in eagle cad. Can anybody help me identify the part.

phone line indicator link
http://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/telephone/001/index_en.html

R1= 100K
R2= 1M
C1=1

i mean i have problem identifying these parts in eagle cad because the library has so many parts. I found the D6, D1-D4, but the others, i just couldn't find the match. For R1 & R2, isnt i can use any of the resistor that is match with the value of 100K and 1M? For the others, i have no idea where is it in the eagle cad library, especially the T1.

R1= 100K
R2= 1M
C1=1

T1 is in the "Transistor-fet" library.

The resistors are listed by size. You probably already know they are in the "Discrete" library. A 7.5 should work ok for these.

There is also an LED library with many different LEDs. You want to choose the one you will use.

You can always print the board layout at correct size and see if the parts are what you want.
If you do not have one of these libraries, you can download them from the EagleCad website.

MP