Electronics-Lab.com Community

hydroxy gas power supply/separating oxygen and hydrogen from water

steven

:)if you look at the still picture i shot from the frozen moveing video footage notice the white looking flame and the aura looking,  bright yellow glow that serounds it.  now look at the 2 parts draws in the back ground , the light flash on them looks blue in colour and even when i replay the whole footage i still get the same blue flash , i wonder where that blue come from , theres no blue plastic or anything that light can penetrate and go through and change colour , with here

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) heres another picture, a close up of the glass beaker  with the 2x 302 grade stainlless steell bolts, electrodes  the water up to 20 mills or 25 was the demineralized water with bi carb soda from a 4 liter container of it, and i topped it up with just demineralized water to dilute it a bit , i have allready done a video footage of it  and diluting the water seemed to help as the tranny is cooll, notice the underwater like vapour trail or fine bubbles on the right electrode  seem to spiral abit from the bottom, and the bubbles on the left electrode are more bigger and in more amounts than that of the other electrode, i use 12 volts seald lead acid cell batteries to power all my exsperiemnts and the batterys are getting a little low so as soon as i get a charger to recharge the batteries ill redo the test, with the bicarb soda water mix diluted abit the water is more easyer to see into

:)heres another simple circiut that works ok for makeing hydroxy gas , its a 12 volts 1amp motor speed controller ,pwm circiut that i biult from a kit and tested it, but i dident have 12 volts 1 amp to power it , my sla batteries are i think more than 1 amp , so i tried a 12 volts sla battery with a fault , it had 12.1volts but  it dident have any current in it to even create a spark when ya short it out but it still worked and i got hydroxy gas bubles from the electrodes in demineralized water and bi carb soda ,

post-876-14279143479846_thumb.jpg

:)heres another kit i put together and it handles 10 amps to 20 amps, if ya put in a second mosfet, but i just have one and somehow my small 12 volts lead acid cell batteries  with there lower than car battery current, wouldent power this so untill i get it working i wont post the schematics yet

post-876-14279143481744_thumb.jpg

its a 12 volts 1amp motor speed controller ,pwm circiut that i biult from a kit and tested it, but i dident have 12 volts 1 amp to power it , my sla batteries are i think more than 1 amp

You can use a 100A power supply if you want.
An electronic circuit takes only as much current as it needs. But if the load is shorted or the motor is stalled then the circuit might try to take more current than its rating. Then it should have a fuse.

:)thankyou for the input audio guru heres a picture of it in actrion even though its a mini drill motor controller it dose ok for a mini hydroxy gas generator , i had a 12 volts 1000 milliamps dc transformer so i used it and the heatsink got hot but it held up ok and i remeasured the voltage to make sure its what was said on the transformer but it was higher about 17 volts

post-876-14279143486108_thumb.jpg

:)heres the latest of my flyback driver type hydroxy gas generator power supply that i modified to use a npn 2n3055 power transistor ,  remove the 100 ohms 1/2 watt resistor and re install the 300 ohms resistor , mine was a 300 ohms 1/2 waqtt resistor with a 1/4 watt size body, then remove the power tranny and this time instead of installing the small irf540 mosfet or 640 or 740, types use a large type irfp450 like in one of the other different flyback drivers i used before , the mosfet doent get hot like the 2n3055 tranny dose and it makes more bubbles and even more atomized vapours that i tested and it makes a small flame burn bigger and better , in fact the flame separated from the cigarrette lighter i used and nearly stayed alite for a few seconds longer ,  as if the vapours was keeping it going by itself for a short time

post-876-14279143486821_thumb.jpg

:)ive just tried to upload a very short video clip i shot with my digital camera, of a hydroxy gas test, to here and its well under the maximin  size allowed but it wont do it i get an error thing  and its a mov that what it is but i dont know how to change it to post so it will post

:)here is a picture i took off my pc monitor of my hydroxy gas test, i videoed it then played it on my pc then slowed it down and stoped it when the hydroxy gas ignited, i cant upload the video so this is the only way i can do it , the orange colourd pe pipe lite up yellow as if the yellow light from the hydroxy gas was penetrateing it like an x ray allso the white screw on cap to and the clear tube you can see the yellow flame , this made the hydroxy generator jump and the sound was like  what sounds like a thud sound or something like a slilencer on a gun you see on movies

post-876-14279143487471_thumb.jpg

:)the water is demineralized water and it has bi carb soda mixed in it to increase the conductivity enougth to start the electrolysis reaction ,  when i re played the video footage , and slowed it down the whole hydroxy gas generator jumped up about an inch and the flame i used to ignite it dident get blown  out , thank you for the reply audio guru

:).thankyou for the reply audio guru , yesterday i tested a car battery charger as a power supply for extracting hydroxy gas from water and it dose ok , i need more current boost or output so im planing to try one of those current boosters at the outputs to increase gas production , so far the best one is the flyback driver circiut with the inductor near the input , the other flyback driver that has the black inductor i just threw it in to see what gives , and between the irfp450 n channell mosfet and the 2n3055 tranny i used in that same circiut when i made the modifications to use these trannys , i think the 2n3055 may have the edge after all

• 1 year later...

You must learn how to measure current with your meter. It must be connected in series with the load to measure the load current. Instead you were measuring the max shorted current from your battery. Of course it dropped slowly as the battery was being discharged.

You need to connect the leads with the correct polarity but still in series with the load if you have an old analog meter. If you have a modern digital meter then the connection polarity does not matter.