Electronics-Lab.com Community

I like to find someone to build prototypes

dwangyahoo

Hi,

I'm a software engineer that has some electronics ideas and I like to build some prototypes.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can find someone to do it?

First project is a voltage regulator for automotive alternators...I want to generate 72vdc or more rather than just 12vdc.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

I'm a software engineer that has some electronics ideas and I like to build some prototypes.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can find someone to do it?

First project is a voltage regulator for automotive alternators...I want to generate 72vdc or more rather than just 12vdc.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,
Now adays experts of your status, should, ifeel, not confine to a cornerof software--
for example, i know of my co-brother whis a doctorate in chemical technology and equally good in electronic software and even hardware. Medical professionals are practicing not only medicine but also electronics to make their analysis and test procedures simpler.

As a pasttime , i sincerely feel thaT YOU MAY BE ENTHUSED TO REALIZE YOUR IDEAS IN 3dBY YOURSELF AND I AM SURE , YOU WILL BE DERIVING GREATER SATISFACTION.

nOW A DAYS IT IS NOT DIFFICULT TO FIND A INSTITUTIONknoWN TO YOU WHERE THE students are craving to do projects. you could perhaps be a guide to them and it serves dual purpose.

Sarma