Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

electrchemical sensor

Recommended Posts

i said i have no ideal what its called or where to find the part it is a kiddie detector all i know is it uses a electrochemical sensor it is a twenty dollar unit the main part is a cylinder 1/2 diameter a couple of inches long with some kind of fabric on the end

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...