Electronics-Lab.com Community

Water Flow meter....

I would like to monitor the flow of my Aquarium pumps and filters....is there a sensor, either ready made, or one that I can build, out there that generates a signal I can measure to determine water flow in a tube?

Thx,
  Jeff

Hi Jeff,

One of these should do it: http://www1.uk.conrad.com/scripts/wgate/zcop_uk/~flNlc3Npb249UDkwX0NPUF9VSzpDX0FHQVRFMDU6MDAwMC4wMTI2LjlhYjI3ODYzJn5odHRwX2NvbnRlbnRfY2hhcnNldD1pc28tODg1OS0xJn5TdGF0ZT0xMjYxMjE4Nzk3====?~template=PCAT_AREA_S_BROWSE&mfhelp=&p_selected_area=%24ROOT&p_selected_area_fh=&perform_special_action=&glb_user_js=Y&shop=UK&vgl_artikel_in_index=&product_show_id=&p_page_to_display=DirektSearch&~cookies=1&zhmmh_lfo=&zhmmh_area_kz=&s_haupt_kategorie=&p_searchstring=&p_searchstring_artnr=187151&p_search_category=alle&r3_matn=&insert_kz=&area_s_url=&brand=&amount=&new_item_quantity=&area_url=&direkt_aufriss_area=&p_countdown=&p_80=&p_80_category=&p_80_article=&p_next_template_after_login=&mindestbestellwert=&login=&password=&bpemail=&bpid=&url=&show_wk=&use_search=1&p_back_template=&template=&kat_save=&updatestr=&vgl_artikel_in_vgl=&titel=&darsteller=&regisseur=&anbieter=&genre=&fsk=&jahr=&jahr2=&dvd_error=X&dvd_empty_error=X&dvd_year_error=&call_dvd=&kna_news=&p_status_scenario=&documentselector=&aktiv=&p_load_area=$ROOT&p_artikelbilder_mode=&p_sortopt=&page=&p_catalog_max_results=10

Thx Ante but it seems like the link is not working for me at all...  could you try to re-post it...or a link to somewhere else...  Actually it would be really nice if I could find a source over here in the States too...  Thx again....

Who is you closest supplier?
[/quote

I am located here in New Mexico...SouthWest USA....but anywhere here in the US would be better in terms of shipping don't you think??

Thx so much....