Electronics-Lab.com Community

Re: Wave Bubble?

I don't see how they can track the jammer.
The same way they can track the tracker.

They use a direction finder and field strength meter to get a rough direction and distance between them and you. If anything, the jammer is going to make their life easier not harder as the signal from your car will be stronger.

I'm not sure, but I know that the US and other parts of the world use some different frequencies. I'm looking at these cell phone jammer's. That's 8-10W split 4 ways which is pretty good coverage, and it's adjustable.

http://www.phonejammer.com/product.php?productid=16142&cat=249&page=1

http://www.phonejammer.com/product.php?productid=16144&cat=249&page=1

Do you guys have any suggestions on countering an RF tracking device that's on my car? I'm puzzled, people claim that Bubble Wave works.

Remove the tracker device.

Why is the tracker there anyway?

You say you're being stalked, report it to the police.

Do you live in a country with an authoritarian government? Perhaps you're being spied on by the secret police.

Just inspect your car for tracking devices before you drive.

Remove the tracker device.

Why is the tracker there anyway?

You say you're being stalked, report it to the police.

Do you live in a country with an authoritarian government? Perhaps you're being spied on by the secret police.

Just inspect your car for tracking devices before you drive.

I can't find anything. I even had my car swept by a PI who found nothing. And yes, consider them the secret police that all police here know about. If I report it to the police, I'd be reporting something they already know about. They'll just lie like they always do saying that they know nothing. However, it makes sense to do this to have it on record and forward to my attorney. That way I'll have it on record if they're found out at a latter time, especially in court.

"Why is the tracker there anyway?". - They're being paid(under the table) to hate me by very wealthy people that also pay $$$ millions in taxes each year.

The most effective means of tailing a vehicle is with a bumper
beeper. An electronic tailing device, the bumper beeper
attaches to the underside of the victims car. The device sends
beeping signals to a receiver in the tailing vehicle. The closer
the tailing vehicle gets to the target vehicle, the louder the
beeps become. The more sophisticated beepers are equipped with
a null switch, whereby a different tone in the beep is produced
if the victim turns right or left. Bumper beepers have an
effective range of 2 to 12 km (1 to 5 miles). They are usually
attached to the vehicle with powerful magnets, although heavy
metal clamps are sometimes used. Beepers can be either battery
powered or attached directly to the target vehicle's own
electrical system.

DETECTION OF BUMPER BEEPERS
---------------------------

To determine if you are the victim of these dreaded devices,
first make a complete visual inspection of the underside of
your vehicle. What you are looking for is a small metal box
with one or two skinny antennas sticking out of it.

If your search turns up nothing, go out and buy a field
strength meter (Radio Shack # 25-525). These devices detect
all radio transmissions. With meter in hand and car ignition on,
check in, on, and especially under your car. If you are a
victim of a bumper beeper you will find it.

Is there a way to block an RF signal without the blocker being detected and used by the people stalking me?

How's this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMF-RF-Radiation-Field-Strength-Power-Meter-300MHz-3GHz_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem335373b71bQQitemZ220443424539QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f2QQsalenotsupported

This note appears in red above the lower chart;

Note: The meter is not for low frequency magnetic firld measurement (AC power transformer, high volitage power transmission line, motor ...) which should be measured with Guass-meters, such as RF/LF dual mode Electrosmog meter.

Could this be a problem at all?

I suggest you stop skipping your meds.

I wish it were that easy. But I'm not on meds, nor do I need any. It's one or the other. RF, or cell phone(GPS). The cell phone jammer I'd like to have anyways just in case for the home and the car. The PI I hired said he's seeing more and more of that because it's so easy to do. Especially if they're connected to the police because the police have "Master" keys for everything and can enter your home easily when no one's around.

Trust me, I wish this wasn't happening. I have better things to do.

Best way to counter an RF bug on my car, a way to block from being tracked?

Because they hate me. In an earlier post here I mentioned they are being paid to do so. This is my only way to combat them. Will that RF field strength meter I posted on the first page detect and find a transmitter on my car?

Any other way to block this form of tracking?

Thanks everyone.

I was dating a mega wealthy girl for years and we were almost married. She F'd up, I F'd up, and then I really F'd up when I sent her a nasty letter telling her and her family off and that it's over. It wasn't my best decision to do that I admit.

They waited 5 years(almost to the day) to have me stalked and harassed. They're trying to ruin me and my business. And they pay so much money in taxes, along with making payments to them(cops) under the table. That they also have the authorities helping them in doing so.

So there you go. And no more silliness please. Can you help me find something that will work? If you had the problem of a bumper beeper on your car, how would you block the signal? Because if you remove it, they can have one back on your car in less than 1 week.

I doubt they're continuously bribing the police, many  wealthy people have been arrested, put on trial and sentenced. The idea that they've somehow corrupted the local authorities doesn't make sense, of course bribery and corruption do occur but there's a difference between bribing the odd official and the whole local government.

Do you live in a developing country?

If so I might believe you  but this sort of thing doesn't happen on such a large scale in more wealthy countries such as the US. The people at the top already get paid enough and in general have too much to loose from being bribed. As I said above I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just not on the scale you're talking about.

So what about detecting and finding such a device on my car?

That's a more viable option.

If you knew the frequency then you could easily build something, the trouble it you don't so you're best bet is to buy a radio scanner to find out, even then it might not be easy if they're using something fancy such as frequency hopping.

I doubt they're continuously bribing the police, many  wealthy people have been arrested, put on trial and sentenced. The idea that they've somehow corrupted the local authorities doesn't make sense, of course bribery and corruption do occur but there's a difference between bribing the odd official and the whole local government.

Do you live in a developing country?

If so I might believe you  but this sort of thing doesn't happen on such a large scale in more wealthy countries such as the US. The people at the top already get paid enough and in general have too much to loose from being bribed. As I said above I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just not on the scale you're talking about.

That's a more viable option.

If you knew the frequency then you could easily build something, the trouble it you don't so you're best bet is to buy a radio scanner to find out, even then it might not be easy if they're using something fancy such as frequency hopping.

Frequency hopping? They could jump from frequency to frequency? If so, what can I do about that?

What they use to follow me is a device that beeps differently when my vehicle turns to let them know I went left or right. It will also increase the speed of the beep the closer I am to their vehicle(them) ect.