Electronics-Lab.com Community

Re: Wave Bubble?

How does the OP know it's not been implanted under his skin... Maybe it's not the car that's bugged.

I'm sure they have a wiretap and internet tap too.

Probably a keyboard logger in the mix. Does your keyboard cable seem odd in any way?

lol, no.

I read about that information BTW. They work together with 2 or more cars, sometimes several. And they also use voice communication. So if I turn off, they know and let the people that are nearest know about it. It's really happening to me.

I have a question. This transmiter on my car(s) is either 1 frequency, or frequency jumping. Wouldn't other things interfere with that? And wouldn't a jammer(Wave bubble) help confuse them at the very least?

Or would they just tune their tracking device to the frequency of the Wave Bubble and I'd be screwed that way?

Thanks!

Ok, sorry. I'm getting somewhere with this, so thanks everyone for that.  :)

I ordered one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EMF-RF-Radiation-Field-Strength-Power-Meter-300MHz-3GHz_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem335373b71bQQitemZ220443424539QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f2QQsalenotsupported

Any ideas on how well this will help me detect something on my cars?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish it were that easy. But I'm not on meds, nor do I need any.
Trust me, I wish this wasn't happening. I have better things to do.

Best way to counter an RF bug on my car, a way to block from being tracked?

Aluminum foil, wadded tightly and crammed into your car's exhaust tailpipe, will eliminate their being able to follow your automobile's movements.