Electronics-Lab.com Community

MATLAB Simulation of I-V characteristics in MOSFETs (Gurus Help Please!!)

eddybells

I'm Stuck Guys!!!! Please HELP!!!
I've been working on this project; Modelling of organic field effect transistors. i wrote a Matlab code for the variation of space charge density in the semiconductor as a function of the surface potential for a p-type silicon which then plot the graph, now i need to further or tweek this code to produce or plot the graph of current Id vs Vd (idealised drain characteristics of a MOSFET) but i'm stuck. Will really appreciate it If i can get a sample of Matlab code for this Id vs Vd or if you don't mind taking a look at my algorithm (it's attached) and the MATLAB code for Space-charge density vs Surface potential will be glad to show you. Thanks!

Attached is the algorithms for variation of space charge density in the semiconductor as a function of the surface potential for a p-type silicon, followed by current voltage characteristics (which i need MATLAB code for) and i hope the I-V algorithm is correct.
Kindly Help me check PLEASE!!!

Thank you once again for your time

Kind Regards,
B

Algorithms.zip