Electronics-Lab.com Community

can anyone help me connect this circuit

Guest 89Panadol

It depends on what you need to do I suppose.

Do you want the light to just flash once when something is placed near the sonar's output or do you want it to stay flashing as long as something it near the sonar's output?

Bear in mind that the sonar circuit needs to be isolated from the mains flasher circuit for safety reasons.

• 3 years later...

Hi Gurus 

I am new in this forum but I start building the ultrasonic radar circuit for my  house entrance, but i got stuck with a couple of questions such as:
1.  TR1 is a BC547 or BC548 ??
2.  Can I put a buzzer in serial with the colector of TR1, because the relay was not indicated in the circuit i have.

Relay details could be find.. 

Thanks for the help

Hi Gurus 

I am new in this forum but I start building the ultrasonic radar circuit for my  house entrance, but i got stuck with a couple of questions such as:
1.  TR1 is a BC547 or BC548 ??
2.  Can I put a buzzer in serial with the colector of TR1, because the relay was not indicated in the circuit i have.

Many years ago I found the Ultrasonic Radar (motion detector) project but today I couldn't find it. Please provide a link to it.

A BC547 is the same as a BC548 except its maximum allowed voltage is 45V instead of 30V. Either transistor can be used in this low voltage circuit.