Electronics-Lab.com Community

2 ch rf remote

Marcus77

I've spent many fruitless hours searching the net for info. where could one look for the kind of specific information i am looking for? a schematic would be nice, but i would settle for anything. where can I go for technical info. I don't have one I can open up and look at. all my searches bring back retail sales.

I have also done a lot of reading on how rf rc works, but everything I've found is for higher pwr transmitters meant for broadcasting or data. i haven't yet found anything meant for toys with bout 30 ft range, and with simple on/off control. I doubt a toy remote is pic controlled.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I doubt you'll be able to find the schematic, have you taken it apart and looked at the components?

Of course it's possible that won't be any help because non-standard components are ofted used i.e. a chip on board which just looks like an epoxy blob.

Toys often use microcontrollers because they are cheap.

What do you want to do? Build your own transmitter?

You can get licence free 433MHz modules which can be interface with a MCU or remote control IC.