Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community



Recommended Posts

please help
i am in the hvac industry we have a problem with an interface. the manufacture says i need to replace the e square u10 chip. they also say they are readily available however no one seems to know what i am talking about. can you tell me what this is and were to get one.
thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Have you Googled: e square u10 chip

u10 sounds like a 'schematic drawing label' for an integrated circuit chip, not the chip manufacturer's number.  From my Google-ing it looks like "e squared" may be a double-e prom...electrically erasable programmable read-only memory chip.  Do you have access to the schematic or to the circuit board? The equipment manufacturer should be able to give you the chip manufacturer's standard number for the component.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...