Electronics-Lab.com Community

relay project help

Hi,
I'm working on a project and I could really use some help with the design and choosing parts. Basically I need to create a system in which three relays are triggered wirelessly by three buttons. These relays only need to provide for about 30mW and simply provide for an on/off function. On one side I was planning on using three aforementioned buttons, a microcontroller, some kind of power source, and and RF transmitter. On the other side I was thinking of using an RF receiver, another microcontroller, another power source, and three aforementioned relays. Space is an issue as well, so the parts should be relatively small. I'm also hoping to keep the project fairly cheap.
Thank you for any help you can provide me.

Hello jonjay
and Welcome to the form.
  Wireless is always fun to work with and expensive too. you might Google wireless controls first and see if there is something out on the market already you can use. otherwise to start out with and easy way to go is with microchip stuff they make a wireless training kit.
            have fun gogo