Electronics-Lab.com Community

I want to make a mobile call/sms detector

hrshovon

I have always been noticing one thing that whenever I put my mobile near my pc speaker....when the phone rings(incoming calls actually),speakers generate noise.That means these pc speakers detects the frequencies and return an oscillating voltage...I tried to detect incoming call with a wire that i put on my mobile but i found nothing detectable in my multimeter(neither ac nor dc).I built a transistor based amp but it didnt return anything hopeful.then i built a non inverting amp but that also failed...now i want to know why my speaker is detecting that and my long wire is not.Thnx for reading my post.

• 1 month later...

Cunyi RF Signal Detector (Cell Phone Signal Detector & RF Camera Detector)
Wisdom, Unique, Majesticaly, Your Confidential Business Or Tourist Trips Electronic Bodyguard

Cunyi RF Signal Detector Is Specially Applied In Wireless Candid-Camera, Wireless Eavesdropper (Wireless Wiretapper), Detecting Your Working Environment And Building To See If There Exists The Strong Electromagnetic Radiation.

Cunyi RF Signal Detector Is The Unique Anti Candid-Camera Product That Implement The Intelligent Signal Recognition In Industry So Far, It Can Detect Which Is The More Obscure Wireless Candid-Camera Signal In 5.8GHz, And It Possesses A Great Deal Of Outstanding Advantages That Other Products Could Not Possess. It Can Send Out Different And Clear Responses To Cell-Phone Signal, Rooftop Base Station Radiation. Wireless Needle Hole Candid-Camera Signal, Wireless Eavesdropper Signal, Microwave Oven Electromagnetic Radiation.

The Function Is Unique And Perfect, And The Technology Holds A Safe Lead. From Appearance To Intension, It Shows Everywhere That It Is Out Of The Common. It Fully Embodies The "King's Demeanor".

Cunyi RF Signal Detector With Unique Function Characteristics And Advanced Design Theory, Becomes The First Choice Of People From All Walks Of Life And Even Elite Above All Others.

For Use
Detailed Consulting: Detailed Product Introduction, Dynamic Demonstration