Electronics-Lab.com Community

electric fish zapper

Guest nald

goodday! to everyone, i dont know if this is the right term (zapper) but i was hoping  to build this project where in i will use a 12volts motorcycle battery so it wont be to match heavy,i intend, it to use this project in catching fish in a swap or rivers rather using a fishrod and worm as a bait.Well hopping that some of you guys' has made one or has a ideas there,happy if you could share.thank's for any help! and more power. :D :D :D

I'm not sure if something like this would work. If you put a positive and negative pole in water it will produce hydrogen. Maybe if you have them close together on a rod of some kind then touch it to the fish (without scaring it away) maybe it would work. Maybe a higher voltage could work better as well but water and electricity don't mix very well if you know what I mean. I have heard of people fishing with dynamite but this is illegal in many areas and you need a special license just to get the stuff plus it's very dangerous. :P What ever you do, make sure to check your local laws and stay safe!