Electronics-Lab.com Community

how to build a quality inverter

Guest lerx2010

Guest lerx2010

thnks for the reply, sir audioguru. i leave in a remote area, where we are using only batteries to drive our audio amplifiers. and then i though of buying bridge amplifiers, using -35 vdc and +35vdc, so i decided to make an inverter that having output of 5amps. i'm sorry for my bad english. can u help me sir?

Guest lerx2010

i want to make a bridge audio amplifier out of 12v battery the audio amplifier needs +35 and -35. any suggestions to make it, it can be done or not? ... thanks for your replies

Here are two Switched Mode high frequency power supplies for high power (300 real Watts) car amplifiers. One produces plus and minus 30VDC and the more complicated one produces plus and minus 30VDC.

You probably will not be able to find their parts in your country.
These power supplies with some high power amplifiers will kill a car battery very quickly.

The projects are here: http://www.sound.westhost.com/project89.htm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MY dear friends now am studying first year ec so please help me ......................

You forgot to tell us what you need help with.

In the first year you should know Ohm's Law, how to calculate power (heating) and know how a transistor works. You should be able to design a simple one transistor common-emitter amplifier.
You should be able to design a simple 3 or 4 transistors simple power amplifier that drives a speaker. You should be able to use a Mosfet as a switch. You should be able to make many logic circuits. You should know about radio and TV circuits.

You can ask your teacher to explain things that you don't understand. You can read millions of tutorials on the internet and read your text book.