Electronics-Lab.com Community

Need part number for SMD with code 31-OQ

I'm looking for the part number for the SMD component with the code 31-OQ written on it (the O and Q have a minus sign on top of them). Its a 6 pin device in a SOT 26-3 or SOT 363 package (not sure of the dimensions). it is used in the power supply section of a MP3 player circuit (seems like some kind of a switching supply regulator circuit). In the circuit this components keeps over heating and the battery drain increases considerably which reduces the operating time. Any idea what it could be.

Any link or website where i can look for SMD codes?

thanks in advance 

• 2 months later...

I'm looking for the part number for the SMD component with the code 31-OQ written on it (the O and Q have a minus sign on top of them). Its a 6 pin device in a SOT 26-3 or SOT 363 package (not sure of the dimensions). it is used in the power supply section of a MP3 player circuit (seems like some kind of a switching supply regulator circuit). In the circuit this components keeps over heating and the battery drain increases considerably which reduces the operating time. Any idea what it could be.

Any link or website where i can look for SMD codes?

thanks in advance   

CHECK THIS LINK
I FEEL THIS IS THE VERY DEVICE YOU HAVE SEEN.
http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/M/U/N/5/MUN5331DW1.shtml
DATASHEET CAN BE DOWNLOADED RIGHT THERE.
all the best.