Electronics-Lab.com Community

help with circuit simulation

hi everyone im new to Pspice and i've been asked to make a three-phase circuit but i have no clue how to draw one of the parts. Its a motor load (watch the attachment for details). I need to run this simulation so if you can help me ASAP i'll be very grateful. I apologize for any spelling mistake, english is not my native language.

post-80891-14279144440289_thumb.png

You haven't been provided with enough information to answer the question: without knowing the line frequency, it's not possible to solve the problem.

You need to break the loads down into their inductive, reactive and resistive components:

To calculate the resistance of the lighting circuit just use Ohm's law.

You can calculate the capacitor's value using Ohm's law to get the reactance and transposing the formula for the impedance.

The resistance and inductance of the motor can be found by transposing the power factor formula, to get the resistive and reactive components, then transposing the impedance formula to give the inductance.

All of the above requires the line frequency, which is unknown.

thanks for the quickly reply hero999.
I think I can use any frequency that I like. But I dont know wich part should I take to modelate the motor load with the resistive and reactive components and how to arrange them. Any ideas?. Would be much if I ask for the circuit itself, Just the components in the circuit so I can insert the data and make my analisys..Thank you very much.