Electronics-Lab.com Community

power problem

qwetie

hello there,

i have a power problem that is proving difficult to solve with my limited electronics knowledge , i have a single rail psu for my project box and need to power three ICs , one IC needs dual rail and the other two can run from single rail.

i have a electret mic connected to an op amp (TL071), then to a line balancing IC(DRV134) for sending to a mixer. there is also a VU meter (lm3915)attached to the op amp output.

each of the ICs circuits work well, but when i try to connect the single rail to a floating ground dual rail , its not happy at all.

i am trying to figure out how to power all these things so they can connect together without strange ground loop issues.

here is a schematic to aid explaination, ive taken out the power wires so its not so cluttered, and i've highlighted the power and ground connections with red and green dots.

hope you can help : )

powerproblem.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest ccsintlcircuits

Some of the people  facing problem of power and their problem .There are many services problem provide in this post which shown the various solutions for the people .

IC's which utilize dual polarity supply voltages are intended to ouput positive and negative voltage. The IC supply voltage must be connected to the rest of your circuit power. Since these IC's utilize ground in most cases, additional circuitry would be needed. It's not simple and it is inefficient design.

• 1 month later...