Electronics-Lab.com Community

LED IC chip board for flameless candle

Guest LEDman#3

Guest LEDman#3

Hello, I am trying to find information on an LED chip that was posted on this site in 2007. It is a circuit chip that I took a screenshot photo of about an hour ago.

Electronics-Lab.com Blog

The electronic hobbyist news blog

8 Dec 2007

Filed in | 1,419 views
No Comments »

I have tried to copy and paste a photo and tried dragging and dropping the screen shot so I am finding it hard to explain what I a trying to ask. I have found in the past that I can not paste a photo like I can in a email. If someone would like to help me that would give me there email address I could send a screenshot photo of what I am looking to buy or get a wiring diagram and schematic for so I can build my own IC chip. If that person could post the photo of the item I saw on this site it would help explain what I am looking for. I am looking for a circuit to duplicate a flameless candle LED that I can install in a wax candle or other item with a flickering LED circuit. I am also looking for a very slow fade up and very slow fade down LED circuit for another item. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks LEDman#3