Electronics-Lab.com Community

RFID - tag detector and RFID-Zapper on my new Youtube Channel

Guest Post_Apocalyptic_Inventor

Guest Post_Apocalyptic_Inventor

Hey There Guys.
You might not know me cause I stayed in the background as of today.  Forums are usually not my kinda thing, but I think this is the right place to spread what I want to show people.

I'm into electrical engineering since my childhood and I'm building up circuits for around 15 years.  I've spent the last year building up my new lab and have started recording some of my projects on camera since last summer. Just a few days ago i decided to finally upload some of the videos to Youtube.  As of today 10 Videos are online on my new electronics-channel "The_Post_Apocalyptic_Inventor". These videos took many hundrets of hours to make. Its not your average "shaky cam 240p no effort what so ever kinda video style" (if you know what I mean ;P ).
8 of the 10 videos I uploaded so far are RFID-related projects:

"Hidden RFID-tags in Your Everyday Life" is a video which I made after discovering a hidden RFID-tag in a sweater that i had just bought. In the video I also explain the principle workings of RFID:

"The RFID tag detector"  is a detector with which you can determin if 13,56 MHz-RFID tags are hidden in Your stuff. The whole project has 4 Videos and goes into a lot of details of how to build the entire device.

"The RFID Zapper" is a mobile device which is capable of "zapping" (destroying) RFID-tags. 3 Videos deal with it. 2 of the videos are quiet theoretical but explain the idea and the workings of the circuit as well as some basics about boost converters in great detail.

I hope that You don't think that I use this forum simply to promote my stuff. I really want people to know about RFID and that it has some implications you simply should be aware of. I'm also working on numerous videos at the time and a lot of stuff will come up on my channel soon. Most of it will be about switched mode power supplies, home made wind turbines, repairs, reverse engineering projects, welding machines, but also tutorials to different stuff.  But all that stuff has an implicit massage that is more important than myself: "Know your electronics to live in a world of ever growing complexity (and surveillance) , be self sufficient and reuse things that are viewed as garbage by others(which helps save the planet) !"

So I hope that some of you guys find the time to watch some of the videos and tell me what you thinkg. On Youtube or right here...

Kind regards and greetings to  all the members.

The_Post_Apocalyptic_Inventor