Electronics-Lab.com Community

http://www.electronics-lab.com homepage redirect?

Guest timinator2

Guest timinator2

Guest liquibyte

I can see the homepage without any issue. I suggest you to clean your PC using anti-malware software and try again. Please report back.

Yep, your browser has probably been hijacked.  Good luck with the cleaning, some of these can be rather nasty and hard to get rid of.  I just recently had to fix a neighbors win 8 computer with the same issue and it took me all day.

Guest timinator2

Yep, your browser has probably been hijacked.  Good luck with the cleaning, some of these can be rather nasty and hard to get rid of.  I just recently had to fix a neighbors win 8 computer with the same issue and it took me all day.

Turns out that be deselecting "Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors" in my chrome settings did the trick. I will have to poke deeper to see where that service is explicitly defined....I run the gamut of AV and anti spyware regularly (AVGfree/malwarebytes/spybot/adaware/glary utilities) - other than an occasional zperm alert - which i quarentine, my system runs clean.