Electronics-Lab.com Community

I have way too much electronics test equip and some parts, like to sell

Guest tiw68

Guest tiw68

I am a retired electronic tech. I thought I'd have lots of time to play with the stuff I've collected over the years but I don't!
I also need some more room!  I am looking for the tinkerers. I have lots of Fluke test equipment, some working some need repairs. I also have collections of old parts, assemblies and books. If you are interested please contact me.
Right now, 2 older Weller solder stations, works, Edsyn dual soldering station, Wavetek 75 arbitrary function generator working, Tek 915 dual trace 15 mhz scope working, B&K semiconductor tester, not sure it works and much much more! I will add to the list if there is any interest. Also if you are looking for something, ask. I might have it!

post-113654-14279144677538_thumb.jpg

Guest liquibyte

I am a retired electronic tech. I thought I'd have lots of time to play with the stuff I've collected over the years but I don't!
I also need some more room!  I am looking for the tinkerers. I have lots of Fluke test equipment, some working some need repairs. I also have collections of old parts, assemblies and books. If you are interested please contact me.
Right now, 2 older Weller solder stations, works, Edsyn dual soldering station, Wavetek 75 arbitrary function generator working, Tek 915 dual trace 15 mhz scope working, B&K semiconductor tester, not sure it works and much much more! I will add to the list if there is any interest. Also if you are looking for something, ask. I might have it!

Selling?  Donating?  I'm sure you'd find takers if prices w/shipping were reasonable.  I wouldn't mind a more modern scope myself but money is usually tight for us so I have to choose my battles wisely.  It would also help to know where you're located.  Overseas shipping is no small thing for the most part.  What are you asking for the Tek scope?