Electronics-Lab.com Community

microeletronics

Guest robson

Guest robson

Can anyone help me! I have a pic 16F4550 wiht "bootloader" and need to program it using CCS compiler, but don't able  my kit is PROTO'npic. help me please. Thanks!

Guest liquibyte

I've been thinking about this one.  Your question was worded poorly but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that English isn't your first language.  My suggestion to anyone wanting information on writing or how to write, compile and upload code for any particular chip is to seek out a forum for the manufacturer of that particular chip.  In this case it's Microchip Technology, Inc.  My suggestion is to first formulate a better question and then ask in the appropriate place.

Someone else here might be able to help you if they deal with Microchip products.  I don't use them so I can't really help you but I did my best to point you in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...

You probably mean pic18F4550 (16F4550 doesn't seem to exist). The MPLAB IDE software should enable you to write and compile your programs.
These web addresses should be of some help to you:
http://proto-pic.co.uk/40-pin-pic-development-board-for-pic18f4550-with-usb/

http://www.microchip.com/search/searchapp/searchhome.aspx?id=2&q=MPLAB%20IDE%20v7.10%20Component%20Download&ac=1
Your web browser can also give you more informations.

• 2 years later...

Study of very small electronic components design and manufacture is known as Microelectronics. It consists of inductors, capacitors, resistors, transistors, conductors, and IC's . I am quite interested in microelectronics, especially in printed circuit board. I expect some help with reference from my guest in this forum.