Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

Need help to identify potentiometers, please

Guest softmonaut

Recommended Posts

Guest softmonaut


I have to replace some scratchy potentiometers used as volume potentiometers in a Rocktron Velocity 300 guitar power amp from the early 1990's.
These parts are labeled

15A100K 9252 and
TØB10K 9303

Does someone have some informations about them or a source where I can get information?

THX, regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Guest liquibyte

I think the value are 100K and 10K. You can bring that potentiometers at the electronics shop near you.

Not necessarily.  These are slide pots I believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest jhunax

I use "contact cleaner" to fix scratchy sounding pots. Sometimes a coupling capacitor leaks DC current into a pot that makes a scratchy sound that is fixed by replacing the capacitor.

lacquer thinner will be used too.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...