Electronics-Lab.com Community

Radio Frequency (RF) for Mobile Charger

BorisMonreal

It is possible to harvest RF energy to power small loads like a small transmitter or bug but i don't think you can charge a mobile phone as it requires much energy. You can check online for "RF energy harvesting", it's an interesting topic to research and there are some special IC build for this purpose. Let us know your findings. 😉

5 minutes ago, admin said:

It is possible to harvest RF energy to power small loads like a small transmitter or bug but i don't think you can charge a mobile phone as it requires much energy. You can check online for "RF energy harvesting", it's an interesting topic to research and there are some special IC build for this purpose. Let us know your findings. 😉

We've pass our topic to our prof it is for thesis. But our prof rejected it because it is already taken as a topic of someone in the university. Can I ask you something? Do you have any idea  to be a great thesis we are needed to make a prototype of that subjected thesis, this thesis may topic in agriculture, new source of energy/renewable energy, may help community or for waste reduction . May you help me? Thanks.