Electronics-Lab.com Community

How is my schematic layout and design

You should draw the fuse F1 as a blown fuse, you have a short circuit by the wire/conductor on the right. That was a test right? To see if anyone really looked at it 😉   Isn't the 7805 a voltage regulator? Not a flasher?

What are the" flashers" connected to? Shouldn't they connect to the anode leads of the  LEDs rather then the LEDs connecting to the Low Beam Terminal?

What happens when the left and right flashers and the hazard flashers are on at the same time? Maybe okay. Could the DPDT switch be replaced with a SPST switch?  Also on your SPDT there is no off position.

Otherwise the schematic  looks better than my poorly hand drawn schematics.

The LEDs flash alternating. The flash rate is determined by C1 and R4. There are online calculators for determining these values. Just supply power for the hazard signals.

Supplying power and disabling one or the other LED for the turn signal.  Redraw the circuit with circuitlab  and add a DPDT switch with center off perhaps for the turn signal.

small3602.JPG

4 hours ago, HarryA said:

You should draw the fuse F1 as a blown fuse, you have a short circuit by the wire/conductor on the left. That was a test right? To see if anyone really looked at it 😉   Isn't the 7805 a voltage regulator? Not a flasher?

What are the" flashers" connected to? Shouldn't they connect to the anode leads of the  LEDs rather then the LEDs connecting to the Low Beam Terminal?

What happens when the left and right flashers and the hazard flashers are on at the same time? Maybe okay. Could the DPDT switch be replaced with a SPST switch?  Also on your SPDT there is no off position.

Otherwise the schematic  looks better than my poorly hand drawn schematics.

This was not a test. This circuit works. Those are flashers, they get power from 12 v battery and the out terminal the "load" terminal goes to each switch. The DPST has just the off or on position to turn on both led's at the same time and the flasher, flashes them at the same time.

"Could the DPDT switch be replaced with a SPST switch?"
It's a DPST switch it feeds both led's with 1 throw.

Thanks for liking my schematic.