Electronics-Lab.com Community

Help needed

Hello all!  I am brand new to electronics and have been learning on the fly.  I am hoping to take advantage of some of your knowledge to help me figure out how to design a circuit for this project.  The circuit will have 3 -12 volt LEDs, a 5 volt fan, and a switch.  This will all be powered by a 9 volt battery.  I plan to wire the fan and the 3 LEDs in parallel.  The switch is really throwing me off, however.  I've included an image of the instructions for the switch for reference, but I am not sure how to set it up so that when engaged the fan and all three LEDs come on.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

PXL_20230222_041339471.jpg

PXL_20230222_043344423.jpg

PXL_20230222_043418635.jpg

PXL_20230222_043501439.jpg

Thank you.  I may switch out the LEDs to something requiring less voltage.  Although if it just means they might not be as bright, I may stick with them as I only want a dim light on this project anyway.  Thank you for your insight.  Wiring the switch into the circuit is what I am mainly having stuggles with.  Any suggestions there?  I figured out how to wire it up when in series, but parallel is throwing me off.