Recent content by Buzzol

  1. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    After I finally recieved same value capacitors as the ones that looked 'faulty' I replaced them in exact same order (even used pictures to make 100% sure I am not connecting it vice-versa) after connecting it back in to electricity after around 15 seconds of being on, one of the new capacitors...
  2. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    The 2 IC's covered in thermal paste are TDA7293, also I am able to reassemble everything back up and have it plugged in while testing with multimeter, so please guide me through test procedure if its not a problem !
  3. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    Ok, I will get my hands on new ones and once I do I'll replace the big ones. I will try to reconnect the speakers back on and see what happens then. Gonna keep you posted after I do so and if it is going to make any changes ! Thanks for all the replies so far
  4. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    After further examination of each one of them I found only this one that seems to be 'swallen', top is more outstanding than pointing inwards, would that indicate that this one is faulty?
  5. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    Rechecked them all, and took off heat sinks and such in order to explore the rest, this is what I found, I assume this would be leakage from the capacitors?
  6. B

    Speakers/Subwoofer

    Hello ! Recently I've been digging through some old equipment that I have and I came across my 'old' speaker set with a subwoofer 'Hercules XPS 101', which I receive as a gift approximately 6-7 years ago. I've been actively using those speakers for around 2.5 years, after which sound from the...
Top