Recent content by Casper Christensen

  1. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I will go on a vacation tomorrow but when i get home and get the time to it, I will mount it on the wall and hide the wires as much as possible. If i need any help for this i will post here again :) thanks for all the replies so far! ;)
  2. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    After reading you guys posts and fiddling with the torch i found the way! I don't know if it is stable, smart or not. I removed the isolation and the wire for the data transfer from the phone charger so i only had the positive and negative wire. Then i burned the wires over a candle to remove...
  3. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I have no clue why :oops:
  4. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    Apparently my plan did not work out as i thougt. I think i have misunderstood the entire thing. I thought the batteries at the sides would transfer the electricity to the hatch, and then it would combine with the one in the middle and go down through the middle and light the torch :confused:
  5. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    Wow, sorry for the big Picture :confused: ( resized for you :) ) The dummy battery can sit in both left side and right side and it still works. It doesnt work if im only using one battery and two dummies. I guess the power isn't strong enought then. But in theory. Can't i just put the two the...
  6. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I just tried something! I dont know if we can use it for our information but i made a dummy battery (kind of) with some spare wire for our antenna. I isolated the ends aof it and made it as long as the original battery sitting in the torch. So basically it is now lighting up from only 2...
  7. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I doub't that an iPhone charger would be too strong compared to 3 batteries.
  8. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    My experience with the torch so far: Indestructable: That beeing said. If i put any more muscles into it (more than i have now) i have the feeling it will break completely with a big CRACK. Neither by force or inserting a thin blade. I could smash it against a hard object but that would do no...
  9. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    To be honest, I'm willing to take the risk and make assumptions :o
  10. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I'm afraid i cannot. If force it open im afraid it will break. It's like it's clued everywhere and when i try to dissemble it, it makes these "cracking but not exactly cracking" sounds. If you know what i mean :/
  11. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I might ask stupid now! I think i get what you mean, but to be completely sure, could you possibly make a drawing in paint or something? :confused:;) I think if i had a drawing or a picture to go after i could do it! (Sorry if my questions seems stupid to you but my knowledge in this is far...
  12. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    Unfortunately i do not :/
  13. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    Ay ay sir! Thanks :) I just don't like to make people waiting :D Anyway, here is the image of the compatment door :) http://i.imgur.com/T3s7pun.jpg
  14. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    Hey again, everything that could go wrong did go wrong so i did not get to take the photo of the battery door, sorry. I will today however.
  15. Casper Christensen

    From batteries to Wall power supply

    I will post a photo of it later today :) have to get home first
Top